Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Momisms


My mom taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.

"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."


My mom taught me FAITH.

"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."


My mom taught me about TIME TRAVEL.

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."


My mom taught me LOGIC.

"Because I said so, that's why."



My mom taught me MORE LOGIC.

"If you fall out of the swing and break your neck, you're not going with me to the store."


My mom taught me FORESIGHT.

"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case your in an accident."


My mom taught me IRONY.

"Keep crying and Ill give you something to cry about."


My mom taught me about OSMOSIS.

"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."


My mom taught me about STAMINA.

"You sit there until all that spinach is gone."


My mom taught me about the WEATHER.

"This room of yours looks like a tornado went through it."


My mom taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!"


My mom taught me about ANTICIPATION.

"Just want until we get home."


My mom taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE.

"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze like that."


My mom taught me about GENETICS.

"You're just like your father."


My mom taught me about my HERITAGE.

"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"


But most of all, my mom taught me LOVE.

"You know whatever you do or whatever happens, I'll stand behind you because I love you!"


~Unknown Author


Happy Mother's Day! The best job and the hardest job in all the world!!!!!!!










No comments: