Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Faith Affirmations for Husbands and Wives

Affirm your love and commitment to one another this wedding season with these faith affirmations. All marriages go through seasons (summer, fall, winter and spring)....be faithful in all seasons. Boldly declare to one another your covenant:



Faith Affirmations for a Wife:


I will stand beside my husband.


I will be trustworthy.


I will enrich his life.


I will appreciate him and all he does.


I will take care of his needs.


I will yearn deeply for him.


I will share my body with him.


I will cooperate and work with him.


I will love and respect him.


I will hate divorce.






Faith Affirmations for a Husband:


I will hold my wife close to my heart.


I will protect her.


I will praise her publicly.


I will compliment her.


I will trust her and treasure her.


I will listen to her.


I will always be faithful.


I will never abuse or abandon her.


I will love her day and night.


I will grow old with her.


I will hate divorce.


No comments: